Before you vote November 8, 2016, read this. It’s the last opportunity you have to make it right for America!
God wants you to 1.”Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; 2.Prove your own selves. 3.Know your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? (2 Corinthians 13:5)
I. Where do you stand with God?
Before You vote November 8,2016 Read This
Search the scriptures daily, and hear the call of Holy Spirit to come out from among them Repent ye, therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. (Acts 3:19);(2 Corinthians 6:17)
II.Seek You first the Kingdom of God…(Matthew 6:33)
Before you vote November 8,2016 read this. Remember these truths
And said, O Lord God of our fathers, are you not God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? In Thine, hand there is power and might so that none is able to withstand You?(2 Chronicles 20:6)
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: (John 10:27)
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the Highest ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.(Daniel 4:17)
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7)
III.Come together around biblical principles and not political
Bible believing Christians, black and white, are in fundamental agreement on the moral and social issues affecting society. We agree on societal sin, but do not necessarily agree on the solutions.
Democrat vs. Republican
A comparison of the two parties platforms it shows the affinity for Republican principles;
- It is the Democrat Party that continues to disregard the lives of the unborn.
- in defiance of God, arrogantly redefine marriage.
- God will not bless sin and you should not bless it either.
- We should encourage our Christian brothers to think biblically, not racially.
- Remember the Democrats party wanted mention of God removed from their party platform.
- These are the people that wanted to leave “under God” out of the Pledge of Allegiance.
- They want to leave “our Creator” out of their recitation of the Declaration of Independence. It is time to come out from among them.