Black lives matter What God says about it might surprise you. There's only one truth so let's examine His word. In a recent article written for Newsone Now this question was posed: “Will Pres. Obama Mention #Ferguson, #Black Lives Matter Movement During, His State Of The Union Address?
The so-called black lives matter movement is just another unholy distraction meant to distract you from a Holy God. To declare Black lives Matter (as if our lives don't) is just a cheap shoot aimed at Police Officers that protect and serve at the risk of their lives in Detroit daily. Its only another contemptible attempt by the left and the liberal media to drive a wedge between police and the black community. The real question should be; do black lives matter to the black race? Truth is “actions speaks louder than your words.”
God has made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;(Acts 17:26) Yes, black lives matter,what God says its written in the bible. Its time you ask yourself, does God matter to you?
Read the bible and learn what God says; black lives matter. Why else would God send Philip to a desert to teach the Ethiopian eunuch (Acts 8:26-39) the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That same Ethiopian … “went on his way rejoicing,”
latter to open the continent of Africa to the good news.
What Obama says at his state of the union add mess, won't change the facts and conditions of black America . We must begin to regain the respect, that so many of our ancestors died for but most of you take for granted.
Quickly distracted, America has been conditioned to follow and has developed a movement mentality that itself is contrary to the word of God. (Ephesians 4:14) It comes as no surprise that you would follow the black lives matter movement, a movement birthed out of rebellion its only purpose is defiance of legal authority in the defense of thugs, thieves and trigger men.
Meanwhile the destruction of black culture and America continues. To the glee of Americas enemies, facilitated by community agitators like the National action committee, code pink all front groups professional provocateurs for the liberal left. The conditions in the black and poor communities have never change and continue to decline;
- Youth unemployment stood at 12.4 percent in December 2014.
- May 20, 2013 – The unemployment rate for black workers in Michigan is 18.7 percent.
- Aug 13, 2014 – The youth labor force participation rate was highest for whites, at 63.2 percent in July 2014. By contrast, the rate was 52.9 percent for blacks, …
- 57% percent of all juveniles are White, 10% Black, 1% American Indian, 5% Asian, and 22% Hispanic. Americas population (2013) 316 million
- 2014 Detroit logged 316 murders a rate of 45 per 100,000 people.
- Detroit News.May 23, 2014 paper reports that in 2012, there were an estimated 18,360 pregnancies in Detroit and 5,693 ended in abortion, a rate of 31 percent.
- 3 out of 4 Babies born in the black community are born to unwed mothers
- 75% of black households are run by young women ages 18-30
- for over 50 years Detroit education K-12 has continue to decline
- President Obama betrayed America. When he along with the NAACP and C B C gave their support to Abortion, L G B T, (Queer nation) the radical homosexual movement insisting, these groups had the same rights or more rights, then average American citizens.
- Role reversal has replaced male headship, in the home,work force, schools, even the pulpit in the black community
Here's the challenge for you:
Detroit, act like you believe black lives matter do the hard things, these must be done:
- restore integrity to Judicial system common council to city government, and federal.
- restore capital punishment.( Genesis 9:6)
- stricter sentencing guidelines for repeat offenders, rape, carjacking, illegal guns.
- the above crimes committed at age 12 treat as adults
- immediate deportation undocumented aliens after time served, back to country of origin
Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Americans that they might be saved.(Romans 10:1)