While I'm sure you have your reasons, here's my, five reasons I choose Mike Duggan for Mayor of Detroit. He defied the odds against him, and in August, the citizens of Detroit handed, Mike Duggan the opportunity he needed to become Mayor of Detroit.
While the election remained highly contested you did the right thing and chose the better man. I thank God for you Detroit, you shut the mouths of the naysayers. But there's still much to do going forward.
“If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always got.”
If you have lived in Detroit for as long as I have you can attest to the Love and respect, the people of Detroit has for Officer Benny Napoleon. he has demonstrated his commitment to public service and to Detroit. He is a credit to his race, a man of character, and integrity.
But that is just another reason you I must choose and vote for Mike Duggan for mayor of Detroit in November.
- Reason I must choose, Not the best man . We are tired hearing empty promises, politicians presented as best loaf in basket's of day old bread. Time we choose fresh bread from a new basket.
- Sheriff Napoleon launched his campaign surrounded by the usual suspects reason I must choose
- Officer Napoleon, reason I must choose Mike; people will be better served.
- last debate with Mayor Duggan you played the blame game, and the victim card. You went to far When you invoked names of Officers Philpot and Officer Huff reason I must reject you.
- I must choose Mike for mayor, John Conyers – the inventor of code talk – came to Detroit to play the race card, that's not “US.”