Greetings Saints Of God encourage Yourselves. Beware the world's view, hold fast to the doctrine of Jesus Christ.
Those of you who are “Christ's Disciples indeed” John 8:31 continue in His words hold fast to the Apostle Paul doctrine;
“If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, 2 fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love,being of one accord, of one mind… Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:” Philippians 2:1-5
Greetings Saints Of God, encourage Yourselves.
Above statement does not appear in the bible but variations of the thought and intents, are meant to be a personal expressions, of greetings and love. They appear over 22 times in the new testament.
Paul in his epistle to the Romans expressed his greetings to the Church (Saints) and encouraged them to encourage one another.
- I commend unto you Phoebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 2 that ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
- Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus…
- Likewise greet the church that is in their house
- Salute (greet) my wellbeloved Epænetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ…
- Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us.
- Salute (greet)Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen…
- Greet Amplias my beloved in the Lord.
- Salute Urbane, our helper in Christ, and Stachys my beloved.
- Salute Apelles approved in Christ… and more
Warning against deceit, of the secular world and unbelief !
” Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. Romans 16:17-18
Greetings saints of God encourage yourselves wherever you are.
God has not forsaken you