President Trump spoke but not what the liberals heard. January 20, 2017, inaugural ceremony for President Donald J Trump was not a peaceful transition of power. The Absence of congressional black caucus, shouts of protest during the ceremony the anarchy that followed into the night. The woman’s protest marches the next day only serves to remind us of eight years of progressive leadership.
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Romans 13:1
President Trump spoke but not what liberals heard.
Trump fired both barrels in the war against Anarchy Radical Islamist terrorist and America haters During his inaugural Address (16 min.).
President Trump spoke but not what liberals heard
- America First
- today we transfer power to the people become the rulers of the nation again
- crime drugs gangs that stole so many people the potential carnage stops here and now
- We’ll get our people off welfare by rebuilding our country with American hands and American labor
- reinforce old alliances and form new ones
- unite the civilized world against Radical Islamic terrorism and eradicate it from the world
- protected by the great men and woman of our military and law enforcement, most importantly we will be protected by God.
- A new national pride will stir our souls and heal our divisions.
- A child born in Detroit or the wind sweep plans of Nebraska they look up at the same night’s sky, their hearts filled with the same dreams infused by the same creator.
- Together we will make America strong, wealthy, proud, safe and we will make America great again thank you!
God bless you! and God bless America!
What the Liberal left Heard
Lester Holt (NBC): accusation of Populism
Hugh Hewitt: Divisive speech
Chris Matthews said ’Trump’s inaugural address was anti-Semitic, isolationists and Hitlerian
Other oddball minority groups; democratic party, those in collusion from around the world;