Here's six tips to raising your child in post Christian USA. As America continues to go down the path that leads to destruction, immorality, and godlessness, pay attention to these tips.
Six Tips to raising your child in post Christian USA
1. “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it”. (Proverbs 22:6)
It is the responsibility of the parent to prepare the child before releasing them into society. The child should be taught basic rules of conduct and decorum before the first day of school. Church attendance can help in this regard. It is not the school's responsibility to train your children, but you and the teacher share the dual task of teaching.
2. ” Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.” (Proverbs 22:15)
Remember, the war against good and evil has already been won through the blood of Jesus Christ, you will have trials and tribulations. Stick with the bible.
3. “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;”… (Hebrews 12:2”
4. Refuse to be distracted; what ever direction Al Sharpton,Obama, NAACP goes, go the other way. When the congressional black caucus speaks ignore what ever they say, and next time through the worthless bums out.
Blessed is the man who walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. (Psalms 1:1)
5. Be clear about what Paul says about racism. “Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. (2 Corinthians 5:16) Study this verse. If more so called bible believing Christians truly understood what Paul is saying, Sunday morning would not be the most segregated time in America's churches.
Of the six tips to raising your child in post Christian USA, do this first;
6. “Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? (2 Corinthians 13:5)
Use these SIX TIPS TO RAISING YOUR CHILD IN POST CHRISTIAN USA and there will be less assaults on teacher by parents.