Under or over 50,can't trust government officials, representatives or the liberal media. Baby boomers, must remember the slogan of the 60's
“Don't trust anybody over 30!”
This was the slogan of the “flower children” a generation of rebellion. Know it all radicals intent on doing their on thing. Intent on the destruction of themselves and the very foundation of America. Well it appears their fruits have come home to roost:
Forbidden fruits of pleasures
- free love(sex, orgies, pornography)
- the drug culture -(pot, methaqualone,LSD,) remember Detroit's “Plum Street“? and Asbury Park
- queer nation; coming out with dignity, became today's radical homosexual (lbgt)
- anarchy:black panther party,republic of new Africa (RNA), Symbionese liberation army (SLA), Jewish defense league (JDL), riots.
- Kent State University,Amiri Baraka aka Leroy Jones, M L King JR., Boyd, Brown and Bethune.
Under or over 50, can't trust government
Ironically “those who's minds have been infected by liberal doctrines of diversity and secular humanism are now in the highest levels of American government.
Colleges and universities graduates, the best centers of social and political indoctrination, All would be revolutionary socialist and communist sympathizers.
Many under 40 years old have help to make the Obama administration and America the laughing stock of the world
“If Man would praise the Lord”
If America would change the deplorable conditions, of its inter-cities, America must first turn back to the God of America the only one who can be trusted to direct Americas path.
“Don't trust anybody over 30”
Jack Weinberg was credited with these words –“Don't trust anybody over 30”– it was the rallying cry of the turbulent 60's. During the height of the Free Speech Movement at U C Berkeley.
The Free Speech Movement became a struggle by students over the right to engage in political speech on campus, that lead to broader political activism on campuses around the country over student rights, civil rights and the Viet Nam conflict. Jack Weinberg was only 30 then, but he is over 60 today. All Grown up living large in Chicago off the things he learned during his radical 60's experience.
Mr. Weinberg would agree, that times have changed, not only can you not trust anybody over 30, but its clear, since Mr. Obama went to Washington you can’t trust anyone under 40 either.
Time we amended the slogan; “don't trust anybody over 30” to “Don't trust anybody under 40”, In light of the demographics in Federal, State, and Local governments.
Consider the average (mean) ages of members of 111th-113th Congresses;
- at the beginning the newly elected representatives & senators of 113th 57.0 years 49.2 years 62.0 years 53.0 years Congress Representatives
These community organizers, representatives and politicians (including press corps) all in positions of authority, have proved themselves untrustworthy.
Here's a list of notoriously untrustworthy;
- John Kerry
- Eric Holder
- Nancy Pelosi
- Harry Reid
- Hillary Clinton
- John Banner
- Mitch McConnell
- the congressional black caucus
- Kwame Kilpatrick Detroit Mi.
- Ray Nagin New Orleans La.
Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. (Psalm 146:3)
“Trust but verify.” President Ronald Reagan Conservative